Backdrop Express Loyalty Rewards Program
Backdrop Express Loyalty Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
The BACKDROP EXPRESS Loyalty Rewards Program (the “Program”) is sponsored by For the Love of Color, LLC dba Backdrop Express (“Backdrop Express,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). The Program allows participants (“Member,” “Participant,” “you,” or “your”) to earn points for the dollars you spend on merchandise at Backdrop Express, or in other ways designated by us. Once a Member in the Program earns enough points, Backdrop Express will issue them a reward, such as a store credit, which can be redeemed towards merchandise on Backdrop Express’s website.
The rewards and points earned by Program Members may vary based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the date or time of purchase, the geographic location of the Member, and whether the Member or purchase is included in a trial or test program in which we are evaluating possible changes to the Program. Backdrop Express reserves the right to make bonus points or other offers, or to add, withdraw, or otherwise change point-earning opportunities based on these or other factors at its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. The ways to earn points, and the rewards and other benefits currently being offered in the Program, are available at: http://www.backdropexpress.com/rewards.
- Eligibility: You may become a Member only if you are at least 18 years of age at time of registration. Commercial customers and individuals purchasing items for resale are not eligible for membership. Limit one membership per person and per email address. Your membership is non-transferrable. Provision of false information or omission of any information requested on any Program enrollment or redemption form or receipt may be grounds for denial of enrollment and/or accrual of Reward points in the Participant's account. Backdrop Express reserves the right to approve, deny, or revoke membership in the Program for any individual for any reason whatsoever.
- Terms: When you enroll in the Program, you agree to be bound by these Program Terms and Conditions. Backdrop Express reserves the right at any time and from time to time, without notice, to add to, remove from, change or terminate the Program; for example, Backdrop Express may change the Program benefits, credit levels, affiliations or redemption offers at any time without notice. Participants are responsible for accessing these sites in order to keep informed of Program features applicable to Participants' rights and responsibilities with regard to the Program. For questions regarding the Program, Participants may also call 269-683-2721 or email email@example.com.
- Earning points: Points can be earned by making qualified purchases online, or in other ways as determined by Backdrop Express from time to time. The current list of ways for you to earn points is available at http://www.backdropexpress.com/rewards. The program will begin on June 15, 2016. All orders placed prior to June 15, 2016 will not be eligible for points unless otherwise determined by Backdrop Express. Once you have completed enrollment in the Program you can begin to earn points on Qualifying Purchases. Points will be issued to your online account 15 days after your order has been marked as shipped. If you believe that you have validly obtained any Reward points that have not posted to your account, then you must contact us within 30 days after the date you claimed to have obtained Reward credits. You acknowledge and agree that we may require reasonable documentation to support your claim and our resolution of your claim after our internal customer service review processes will be considered binding and final by you.
- Qualifying Purchases and Returns: Points are only earned on select purchases (“Qualifying Purchases”). These include regular and sale priced merchandise. Points are not earned on shipping expenses, taxes, or other excluded charges specified by Backdrop Express from time to time. If you return merchandise, the points you earned from that purchase will be deducted from your current Point total, even if the purchase was made in a previous Earning Period and it causes you to have a negative Point balance. Negative Point balances do not expire, but you can make your balance positive by earning points.
- Point Value and Expiration: Points expire 365 days after they have been issued to your account. If the Program is terminated, the points remaining on a Member’s account will expire and be forfeited. BE Reward credits have no cash or MONETARY value and may not be combined with any other offer, discount, coupon or promotion. BE REWARD CREDITS CAN NEVER BE CONVERTED TO CASH OR REFUNDED, EVEN UPON CANCELLATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY YOU OR TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY US.
- Point Redemption: Members can redeem their available points by going to http://www.backdropexpress.com/myrewards.asp through their online account. Points can be redeemed for store credit towards their next purchase on BackdropExpress.com. Once a Store Credit is issued, the points used to obtain it will be deducted from your account. Store credit cannot be applied to past orders and is non-transferable. Credit will be applied automatically to the next purchase. Customers must be logged into their account for store credit to apply. Orders placed under a different account will not be eligible to use the store credit redeemed. Certain restrictions may apply to specific redemption offers. Customers must have earned a minimum amount of points before points are eligible to redeem. This minimum amount of points will be listed on http://www.backdropexpress.com/myrewards.asp but is subject to change at any time without notice. After a Member has redeemed their points for store credit, the Member will not be able to exchange, refund or return the credits for redeposit in the Participant's account. By redeeming Reward Points, the Member releases Backdrop Express, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all liability regarding the Program. Backdrop Express is not responsible for replacing lost, stolen or mutilated gift certificates, merchandise or anything else obtained by redemption of reward points.
- The redemption of Reward Points is subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- No Reissue of Store Credit or points upon Return: We will not return or reissue store credit or points you used if you return the products purchased. This is because reward points may only be used once and have no cash value.
- Additional Exclusions: Additional exclusions may be specified at the sole discretion of Backdrop Express. You may be notified of additional exclusions at the point of purchase.
- Store Credit and Points Are Non-Transferrable: Accrued Reward Points and redeemed store credits are not your property and are non-transferrable and may not be combined among Members or conveyed by any means to anyone, including to a Member’s estate or the Member’s successors and assigns. Accrued Program points, Store Credit, and Program Coupons are not transferrable by the Member upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or otherwise.
- Disputes About Program Account Ownership: In the event of a dispute over ownership of a Program account, the account will belong to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration. For purposes of these Terms, the “authorized account holder” for the email address is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All decisions made by Backdrop Express concerning disputed account ownership are final and conclusive in each case.
- Interpretation of Program Terms: Backdrop Express reserves the right to interpret and apply all policies and procedures contained in these Terms. All decisions about the interpretation or application of these terms by Backdrop Express are final and conclusive in each case.
- Abuse of the Program: Sale or barter of Reward Points, Store Credits, or Program Coupons, offers, or products is prohibited. Members who fail to follow these Terms or who engage in any other improper conduct as determined by Backdrop Express in its sole judgment may result in cancellation of the Backdrop Express Loyalty Program account, including forfeitures of all points earned, and cancellation of unused store credits. Backdrop Express, in its sole discretion, and without limitation to our other rights and remedies, may prosecute abuse of the Program to the fullest extent of the law. You acknowledge and agree that the results of our internal customer service review processes will be considered binding and final by you with respect to any and all matters arising from or related to the Program. Backdrop Express may audit any Participant's account at any time, with or without notice to the Participant, to ensure compliance with these Program Terms and Conditions. Backdrop Express, in its sole discretion, may cancel, suspend or otherwise limit your access to Reward Points or Credits stored in your account if there is any suspicious, fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity associated with your account. If we cancel, suspend or otherwise limit access to Reward Points or Credits stored in your account, your right to Reward Points or Credits stored in your account immediately ceases. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate accounts that are subject to access limitations and to reach a final decision on the limitations promptly. Backdrop Express reserves the right to pursue legal action in the event of fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of the Program Terms and Conditions.
- Withdrawing from the Program: You may cancel your membership in the Program by calling 269-683-2721 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel your participation in the Program, you will no longer earn points. Upon cancellation your membership will be deactivated and all remaining and unused points, credits, and coupons will be forfeited.
- Intellectual Property: The Backdrop Express logo and other logos and taglines are the intellectual property of Backdrop Express. Artwork, photography, and logos, including the logos and taglines used in conjunction with the Backdrop Express Loyalty Program, on this website or in print, are copyrighted intellectual property of Backdrop Express. These logos and materials may not be used, reproduced, replicated or doctored in any manner without the express written consent of Backdrop Express.
- Limited Liability: Backdrop Express, its parent and subsidiaries and affiliate entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) make no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Program, membership in the Program, or any products or services related to the Program. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, EACH MEMBER HEREBY RELEASES THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, AND OTHER EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES) RELATING TO THAT MEMBER’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, USE OF REWARD CERTIFICATES OR PROGRAM COUPONS, OR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS.
- Taxes: You are solely liable for any applicable federal, state, or local income, sales, use, or other taxes arising out of the accrual or use of points. Consult your tax advisor concerning any tax consequences that may arise from your participation in the Program.
- Changes & Decisions: From time to time, Backdrop Express may change these Terms in accordance with applicable law, including any applicable notice requirements. Backdrop Express reserves the right to terminate the Program, change, limit, modify, or cancel any Program rules regulations or benefits, or change the Program’s terms, benefits, conditions of participation, and point levels, in whole or in part, at any time.
The Program is subject to applicable government laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited. For information about your account, these Terms, or any other Program-related questions, please contact Backdrop Express via email email@example.com or by calling 269.683.2721.